How you can help
We are all Peers, We are all the Solution!
If you would like to become a peer educator, intern, volunteer or donate, please read below for more information. Thank you for your interest. Peer Solutions has many opportunities for involvement and welcomes help from family members, school staff and the community. If you would like to add your name to our list of volunteers, obtain an application, or have any comments, questions or suggestions, feel free to contact Peer Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Opportunities are designed to meet the needs of each volunteer. Finger print clearance is required for those working with students under the age of 18.
Volunteer options include but are not limited to:
- Internship - Participate in an internships for college credit
- Helping with weekly lunch and after-school activities for elementary, middle and high school students in Central and South Phoenix and/or Tempe
- Assisting with monthly Coalition meetings and activities for school, family and community partners including ongoing service projects
- Facilitating prevention workshops with students and staff of any or all ages
- Writing Grants, Obtaining Program Donations of Food and Incentives, Evaluation
- Help youth leaders in Tacoma plan, develop, implement, sustain and grow Peer Solutions programming in Tacoma
- Capacity Building – Fundraising, Marketing and Development
If you would like to join our mailing list, please send an email with your name, address and affiliation to info@PeerSolutions.org.
Mail in Donations may be sent to PO Box 24148, Phoenix, AZ 85074-4148.
SHOP AND SUPPORT PEER SOLUTIONS!
You shop. Peer Solutions gets money. For free. Visit our page on iGive.com to get started.
Shop your favorite stores Online to support Peer Solutions! Shop through iGive.com and up to 26% of each purchase you make will go to Peer Solutions.